Online Shopping behavior forms help to identify individual’s overall perception for product or service during online shopping which could result in bad or good way.
Fluent Forms Template Library
Online Shopping Behavior Form Template
Use this online shopping form behavior template to evaluate an individual's perception of your products or services.
Online Shopping Behavior Form
Features of this Template
- How often do you buy products online?
- What types of products do you normally buy online?
- Which online retailers do you normally use?
- What is your most important concern when buying online products?
- How comfortable you are buying a online product from the company you know?
- How confident you are that your personal information is keeping safe when you are buying product from online?
- How confident you are that your payment information keeping safe when you are buying product from online?
- How often do privacy concerns stop you to buy from online?
- Which payment method do you use most when buying from online?
- On which website are you most comfortable buying from an individual you don’t know?