Are you ready to get started with Fluent Forms? Before jumping into the installation process, let’s quickly check the requirements just to make sure everything is right in place.
To use Fluent Form, you need –
- WordPress version 4.5 or later
- PHP version 5.4 or later
Installing Fluent Forms #
Now, it’s time to get started with Fluent Forms. There are two ways to install Fluent Forms –
- You can install Fluent Forms from your WordPress dashboard.
- Alternatively, you can also download the WordPress.org plugin from wordpress.org and manually install it on your WordPress dashboard.
We will cover both of these processes.
Installing Fluent Forms from WordPress dashboard #
The steps of installing Fluent Forms is just like installing any other WordPress plugin. Here are the steps –
- Navigate to WordPress Dashboard → Plugins and click Add New
- Search for Fluent Forms. Click on Install Now. Wait for the plugin to be installed and then click Activate to activate the plugin.
Installing Fluent Forms from wordpress.org #
You can manually install Fluent Forms by downloading the plugin and uploading it to your WordPress dashboard. To do that –
- Go to Fluent Forms on wordpress.org
- Click the Download button to download the plugin
- Navigate to your WordPress Dashboard → Plugins → Add New → Upload Plugin
- Choose the .zip file you just downloaded and click on Install Now
- Once installed, search for Fluent Forms in the list of your installed plugins and click on Activate.
There you go! You have just installed the best WordPress form builder solution. Now you are all set to explore all the impressive features it has to offer you.